Saturday, April 25, 2009

Other things...

We have been out of touch for a while. Between trying to gt Clara's asthma under control, attempting to stay healthy and one entirely crazy week at work, I have completely neglected updating our blog and checking email. We had a few scary nights with Clara but, again, thanking God for modern medicine, we seem to be in the clear for now. On Thursday, we went for allergy testing. I was thinking finger prick but no. I had the unfortunate privilege to literally lay on top of Clara while Adam had a death grip on her arm as the nurse drew vials of blood from her. I hope I never have to experience that again. We will see if the tests come back with anything that we change at home to help alleviate any of her symptoms. I am praying that it is not the cats!