Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clara and Owen

Clara loves Owen. Owen loves Clara. How long will this last? Who knows - I am hoping forever - but I am not holding my breath.

Clara, an arts and crafts virtuoso, has enjoyed sharing her creativity with her little brother. It is really pretty funny because he always looks like he is listening and is so interested in what she is doing.

Yesterday, he was her canvas for her stickers. Oh yeah, covered head to toe in stickers.

Today, he spent 20 minutes (a record amount of time) in his Bumbo watching Clara intently, listening to her explain (seriously in detail) how to make necklaces and bracelets with pipe cleaners and beads. He also appeared to talk back with little coos and squeals while she was working. While I am now kicking myself for not getting it on video, I do have pictures. Too funny!