Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rubbish Roundup

I thought I would post this video since I have told a few of you about it. Clara is a very ambitious helper around the house. She has inherited my clean freak trait (yes, I am freakishly clean if you don't already know that). Anytime I am cleaning she is literally under my feet wanting to push the vacuum or sweep the floors. She even helps clean up the playgrounds we visit at times because she knows the trash on the ground is out of place. Well, because I think trashcans are pretty gross, I keep them under all the sinks in the cabinets (if you were ever wondering while at my house). So needless to say, trashcans are out of reach for Clara due to the child safety locks. She discovered that at Uncle Mark's house, none of the cabinet doors are locked. You can see her excitement that she has in face as she is throwing trash away. Uncle Mark and Aunt Gretchen got a kick out of this and made a few new pieces of trash just for the exciting occasion. Enjoy and just know that I am beaming from ear to ear behind the camera lens at my Mini-Me. :)