Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Second Birthday Thatcher!

Last Saturday, Thatcher had his second birthday party. We were so excited to help celebrate! It ended up being a beautiful day and we spent the afternoon playing in the backyard with a bubble machine, a parachute and Thatcher's sandbox. Unfortunately, my camera was on a weird setting and I didn't get ANY good pictures of the birthday boy. Rebecca and I still can't believe our babies are two! So, instead of showing off the party, I will show off some of the good times we have had over the last two years with our "Babies"
First Playdate: Thatch 2 weeks, Clara 8 weeks
First Swim: Thatch 3 months, Clara 4 months

Clara 11 months, Thatch 10 months

Clara's First Birthday
Thatcher's First Birthday


Happy Birthday Thatch! Thanks for being my best friend!