Thursday, September 4, 2008

That's How We Roll

While plugging away on the computer Tuesday afternoon, I noticed Clara walking by repeatedly. She would walk down the hall and turn and walk through the living room just to do it over again, stopping a few times in between. I stop what I am doing and watch her a little closer, she is walking with her new baby stroller. Cute, I thought, I will take a picture:
I watch her a bit more, thinking "Why is she stopping and starting so much?"
I look closer at her stroller: her baby (a handmade gift from her Aunt Rita - thanks Aunt Rita!), her water cup, and a few toys.

Then it dawns on me.

Conversation:
Mommy: "Hey Clara, are you walking your baby?"
Clara: "Yesh"
Mommy: "Is your baby thirsty?"
Clara: "Yesh"
Mommy: "Clara, are you exercising?"
Clara: "Yesh"
Mommy: "Are you doing Stroller Strides?"
Clara: "Yesh"


She really is a Mini-Me. You should see her do sit-ups. :)