Saturday, September 27, 2008

Laundry Day

Friday was laundry day in our house. Well, so everyday is laundry day in some form or another. Sometimes it gets started and forgotten about or finished and ends up sitting around until I get tired of looking at it. Yesterday was an in between day. I was attempting to put it away when my helper woke up from nap and decided to dive into the action. We have a dryer that drys clothes beautifully but wrinkles everything that ever goes in it. So I have to de-wrinkle everything and since I think the iron is an evil invention I use Downy Wrinkle Releaser which is a product sent from heaven. Yes, I love this product. My helper knows this and has seen me use it many times. This was the first time that she attempt to "use" it though. Oh, and before you ask, yes, she is wearing my underwear. Don't worry - it's clean.