Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Reunion, Part One

Every three years, my extended family (Dad's side) meets for a family reunion. Somewhere between Ohio and Texas - since half live here in Texas and the other half live in Ohio. We've have wonderful reunions usually at state parks, but this year we decided to change it up a bit and visit St Louis. St Louis is an awesome place to sight-see and explore. I have broken up the trip into three posts - we literally took over three hundred pictures - here are a few of our favorites.

- The Smith Family -
In all, there are 41 of us (soon to be 42)...

Unfortunately my cousin Carol and her family were not able to come - we missed you all but are glad you are back in Texas!!!

- The Originals -
My Dad and his little sisters.

- My Immediate Family -

- The Smith (my parents) Grand Kids -
Zane, Penelope, Clara, Ella, and Owen