Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Clara's New Obsession

For about a week and a half, we have been dealing with this sickness.

Cooped up in the house.

Going crazy.

During one of my 6AM trips to the store last week (before Adam leaves for work - I was scared to leave the house with possible explosions in my daughter's future) I stopped by the school supply aisle and picked up pair of scissors for Clara. I haven't attempted this with her but figured she was ready.

Boy was she ready.

She took to it like a fish to water. Show her once and she had it down. I decided to let her help me clip coupons and she thought it was the best thing ever.
I then gave her some construction paper and let her go to town.
We had nice pile of tiny bits of paper and so we made this...

I am so proud.

I hope my vacuum can keep up with her.