Monday, August 2, 2010

Exciting News!!!!

I thought I would share with everyone why I have been Missing-in-Action lately. Ever since we returned from our vacation I have been working feverishly on my new endeavor. I have decided to begin my own business and become a Thirty-One Consultant.

Thirty One Gifts is a wonderful company that began over seven years ago and is a party plan direct sales company that markets handbags, housewares, children's items and other gift products. The products are beautiful, affordable and super functional. If that's not enough - everything comes in your choice of fabrics and just about everything can be personalized!

Here are a few of my favorite products...

The Large Utility Tote

The Retro Metro Bag


The Albany Bag

The Pleated Top Beach Tote

The Accessibility Tote

I will be hosting an Open House later this month when you can stop by and see the products for yourself!

Until then, you can check out more products on my website...