Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We spent the majority of the day just the three of us and later in the day, we spent with my parents and Mark, Gretchen and Penelope. I spent the majority of the time helping with cooking at my parents, so I spent very little time taking pictures. Clara had a blast playing with Grandpa and Penelope while everyone else was in the kitchen. My dad was banned from the kitchen this year (mainly because of his eye surgery but he also got a break from his usual hour and a half cleanup duty) so he was on grand-baby duty and football-watching duty. I think he really enjoyed his Thanksgiving ;)
The next day, everybody met up with my sister's family and her in-laws for brunch and playtime at the park. We had a blast and it was fun to get all the cousins together for a little playtime since we haven't been together in a few months. Enjoy the pictures in the slideshow below!