Thursday, December 17, 2009

Curious George Live!

So, this happened about a month ago but I just discovered the kooky folder I saved the pictures in and thought I would post it anyway for memories sake.


Clara is IN LOVE with Curious George and has been for quite a long time. Barney, Dora, you name it - it has come and gone, but George is her main man. I am actually surprised he is still such a big deal. Yes, he is awesome and one of the lesser annoying of the kid cartoons. And he is very educational. Which means I don't feel so guilty when I turn it on and go shower or something.


When I heard Curious George Live was coming to town I knew we had to be there. (Kinda like when I heard Bon Jovi was coming to town about seven years ago and I didn't bat an eyelash as I bought the tickets.) I got these tickets for us back in April and said a prayer that she would still be interested - thank goodness she was!