Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Part One and Part Two

We had an incredible week of celebrating Christmas with our families. It was a very relaxing and fun time. Clara is such a fun age to celebrate with that it was fun to experience everything with her this year. We actually celebrated four different times this year - with my family, with Adam's brother, with Adam's parents and with just the three of us. Each time was wonderful. I was not very good this year with taking pictures because I was too busy enjoying it all but I wanted to share the few pictures that I took.

The weekend before Christmas we drove up to my parents house to celebrate with them, my sister's family, and my brother's family. My parents surprised Clara with her first dollhouse complete with all the furniture and a family that includes a Mommy, Daddy, a Clara, and a baby brother. Too cute! We had a great time playing with the kids and eating a yummy dinner, too. My Dad actually was a little better at taking pictures - check them out.
On Christmas Eve, we met Adam's brother Derek, Jenn, and their sweet baby Harper (who is almost 4 months old!) for a yummy Mexican lunch. It was wonderful to see them and catch up. It was especially fun to cuddle little Harper for a while. While I forgot to pull out the camera to take pictures while we were with them, I did remember to take a few afterwards while we were waiting for Adam to bring the car around. While we were eating, it began to snow. It was gorgeous (well, with the exception of the 50 mile an hour sustained winds.) Clara was super excited so we played for a mere three minutes because it was so cold!