Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thorn in My Side

Laundry. I can't stand it. I would love to just not do it if that was even possible. Okay, so I don't total despise it - I don't mind putting the clothes in the washing machine but anything after that I could definitely do without.
Clara on the other hand loves it. She loves to put it in the washer and the dryer. She loves to take it out and bring it to the living room and pretend to sort it. It is actually pretty cute. Maybe, if I am really good and make a wish upon a star, she will just eventually take over one day. Maybe.

Lately, Clara has been pretty creative with the laundry - putting socks on hands and feet and pretending to be different types of animals, wearing one of Adam's undershirts and pretending to be a doctor, even, yes, this is pretty funny, putting one of my bras on her head and saying that she was wearing earmuffs (sorry, no pictures of that one).

A couple days ago, Clara grabbed a few hangers and announced that she was a bird:The hangers were her wings and then she began to fly:Of course, every bird has to land:


As my Dad puts it - She is "Live Entertainment."
That about sums it up.