Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Playdate and Checkup

My Dad and Zane came over to watch and play with Clara while I went to the doctor for a check up. Dad said they played non-stop and the amount of toys on the floor prove it. Apparently, they had a blast. When I got out of the car, all I could hear was screaming. Not a sad scream or a bad scream or a you are in trouble scream - a pure and joyful scream. It was hilarious. They were just trying to out do each other. When I walked into the house, the look on my Dad's face was "Thank goodness you are home!"

Here are a couple of pictures from their playtime together:


Since Adam had Jury Duty, I took my Mom to the appointment with me. My doctor spoils us with sonograms so we were lucky enough to get another few pictures of our tiny little thing. This little baby was passed out - he/she was not moving at all - the only movement on the screen was the little heartbeat. AND the legs were crossed so we still have no idea what we are having. We go back next month, hopefully little tiny will cooperate - I may drink a giant Dr. Pepper to help him/her along...
Here is one of the latest pics: