Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thinking Inside the Box with Four Shoes On

Oh, the mind of a two-year old facinates me. The most mundane things turn into a hat or a bracelet. Yes, even Adam's boxers turn into a dress during laundry days. Why, the other day, tiny pieces of paper were "mail" and I continue to find those all over the house.

While downloading the videos of Clara's birthday party, I came across these videos of Clara:

If you turn up the volume, you can hear her saying "turtle, turtle, turtle" repeatedly at the beginning, then gets distracted by a chair, you can then hear her say "excuse me" (this is where I crack up everytime I watch this video).

Clara was doing this for a few minutes before I picked up the video camera. I was trying to figure out what she was doing or what she was pretending to be. She really didn't know but we ended up calling her a camel. I said one-humped, but at the end she says "two-hump." Thanks to the Everybody Poops book, we know all about the camels and their humps :)