Monday, March 30, 2009

Ready, Set, Shop

I just may bring this economy back single-handedly just by shopping 1000 Markets. If you love handmade, beautiful things then you must visit this website. I have shopped at Etsy.com for a very long time, but there is another great website that begun not long ago. 1000 Markets is all things handmade. I must give props to My Mom Shops for turning me onto this website a few days ago who called it an "indie-shopping lovers paradise." I have been searching high and low for a new wallet, well, coin purse. I am very picky and my current one that I got in Barcelona is slowly and sadly disintegrating. Although I would gladly pick up and go back to Spain to get another, I think I should just stick to this great coin purse for $8. Just the right size and price. Even better, it is made from salvaged materials. What was once headed to the dump, will now be headed to my purse also made from salvaged materials.