Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Clara's Party Videos

Clara has a genuine love for lollipops. She doesn't get them often, long car rides, long grocery trips, times I need to bribe her to be quiet and still for various reasons. Clara actually calls them "Clara-Pops." Anyway, she just loves them. That is how we chose the theme lollipops for her party.

I wanted to share this video of the party. I wish that I was able to get everyone on video or a picture of everyone. I am just so happy that so many people were able to share the special day with us. I really hope everyone had as much fun as Clara did that night!

The attempted group picture. You know, roughly 18 kids between the ages of one and four really don't want to sit and the ones that actually did are too cute to watch. If you watch Weston and Clara in the front row you will definitely get a chuckle.

The night before her birthday we were singing Happy Birthday during dinner. Adam's parents and his grandmother joined us for dinner. I can't tell you how many times we sang Happy Birthday while we ate. She got the biggest kick out of it and it is probably her favorite song right now. Here is the video of everyone singing "Happy Birthday".