Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our New Address: Crapsville

It all began with the washing machine. Yep. It broke. Water all over the garage. Had to buy a new one IMMEDIATELY - remember? We have a newborn. Then, I stepped on something sharp and sliced open the bottom of my foot. Oh, then Adam had a business trip in which he was gone for several days. Then - to top it off - I got pink eye.

You think that we moved to the Bermuda Triangle. Or just the city of bad luck.

So, we thought life was back to normal and wonderful again.

HA!

Well, after a fantabulous weekend of beautiful weather and soaking up the sun, it hit. The allergies. Clara had a few asthma attacks so the breathing treatments began and then Owen started to get a little snotty. How did my children inherit my sinuses and my lungs? I broke down on Saturday morning and took Owen to the doctor. He had a sinus infection.

Lovely. Just lovely.

Wondering why we canceled play dates or why I failed to return phone calls?

This is how my life was looking:

Knocking on wood, this week will be better. You know why?
Because I am packing and moving out of Crapsville.