Friday, March 12, 2010

A Few of Her Favorites

Clara had a great birthday. I thought I would post a few of her favorite things she got this year...

Her first Disney movie - Cinderella:


Cupcakes for her play kitchen:

This awesome tent:


And, thanks to my parents, she finally got this little Cozy Coupe car she has been in love with forever:
I guess we are going with a theme this year. In addition to the Cinderella movie, we got her tickets to see Cinderella the play next month and a little Cinderella dress that she can pretend with (see the slide show below). She has been quite funny with the dress, too. Clara puts on her dress up shoes while she is wearing her dress and runs around the house kicking one of her shoes off in various places. She then yells "I lost my slipper Duke Mommy! Go find it!" I then have to find the shoe and bring it to her on top of a pillow. Oh, my little three year old.