Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Clara had her first day of preschool today. She was so excited and ready to go this morning. She woke up early and we made her a special breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and fruit. When we got to her school she walked in to the classroom by herself and put her backpack up and went straight to work - on play-dough of course ;) I think Adam and I thought that it wouldn't be that easy but she wanted us to go! Too funny.

She had a great day - apparently she was the leader for circle time and she thought it was too cool to have snack with her friends - she can't remember any of their names - she just calls them her "new friends."

I asked her if she was scared - she said "Nope."
I asked her if she cried - she said "Nope."
I asked her if she liked school - she said "Yep, when can I go back?"
New Backpack...
I think she was wondering if I was going to take pictures the entire time...