Friday, May 7, 2010

Three Months Old

Our little man is now three months old. He gets more and more fun everyday. Owen is such a busy, observant little guy who seems to do new things each day.

Owen Davis is now...

12 pounds 8 ounces

He has doubled his birth weight!
I love that he has little chubby parts that I can squeeze and zerbert.
The thighs, I could just eat up those little thighs!
Although, Owen has two newborn onesies that still fit him, he is finally in three month clothes.
During the day, he chugs down between 4 and 5 ounces every two hours - yep - EVERY two hours. The boy likes to eat. The only thing he like better than eating, is sleeping. He loves his sleep. But, like Clara, he likes his bed. Put him in his sleep sack, turn on his aquarium and sound machine and he is gone. I just put him in bed wide awake and I just leave the rest up to him. About three or four times a week he sleeps from about 6:30 or 7 until 5:30 or 6. The rest of the time, he wakes up briefly for a quick bottle.

I get asked a lot if I do anything to his hair - the answer is no, can you imagine if I did? I just run my fingers through it and this is the result...
Some days it is a bit more wild than others...
I love his hair. It is a work of art!

He has discovered his hands and man they are tasty.
They are always around for a little entertainment, too!
Tummy time still is no fun. Although, the first minute he shows off...
until this begins...
He has started giggling. It is the most precious sound. Check it out.

He also has rolled over. It is his little protest for being on his belly. He did it everyday for about a week and hasn't done it since. I have yet to get it on video.

So, here is the three month photo with his little shark...
Two months...
One month...
Two days old...

I will leave you here with a rare, middle of the house snooze complete with drool...