Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birth Day!!!

February 4th, 2010 will always be one of the most wonderful day of our lives. The day we welcomed Owen Davis into the world.

Owen Davis Brewster
6 pounds, 3 ounces
19 inches long


(and the most amazing head of hair that any human will ever see)

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
We are also incredibly blessed and thankful for our family that were able to help us welcome little Owen into the world.

This birth experience was so much more than I could have ever imagined. I was able to hold Owen right away in recovery which is something I only dreamed of with Clara. We were so blessed to have doctors and nurses that were extremely nurturing and spent so much time with us. Everything that was needed for me or Owen was done in room. Recovery has been a little easier the second time around - although painkillers have been a Godsend especially since Clara has not really "encouraged" me to sleep or lay much :)