Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Time is Here!

Yesterday, Adam took us to our first pumpkin patch of the season. First, you ask? Yep. It is probably the first of many. You see, I am a pumpkin addict.

My name is Stacey and I have an addiction to pumpkins. When I see one, I want to hug it and take it home.

Yes, I know it is a strange addiction but it is mine. Last year, I think Clara and I hit about six or seven different pumpkin patches. If you need a buddy to go hunt for the perfect pumpkin, I am your woman. I probably have as many Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations as I do Christmas decorations. I have to pace myself during the pumpkin season because I know I will end up with way too many pumpkins to compost or seeds to eat. Anyway, the official Brewster pumpkin season begun yesterday with a visit to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. This is a great one for kids because of all the activities. We had a blast riding a mini-train, taking a hayride, climbing a hay bale mountain, jumping and bouncing on jump houses, and of course picking out our two first pumpkins of the season. Enjoy the slideshow below!