Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Beach

No, we didn't go on vacation to the beach. As much as I dream about it daily. Ella was visiting my parents the last couple of days so we went up to see her. We went swimming at one of their neighborhood pools. It is one of the best pools I have ever been to. It has a beach entry and it is perfect for kids. Both Clara and Ella had an terrific time. Here are some pictures from today.
This is the most incredible safety float - the Puddle Jumper. My friend Lee recommended it. I am not very comfortable in the water (I prefer to sit and tan). Clara being very independent want to do everything herself we constantly butt heads and argue because I want to hold on and she wants to let go. Gone are the days where I can plop her in a baby floaty and have her be happy. This gave her full range of motion and gave me piece of mind. I honestly haven't seen her more happy in the water. We had a blast.